- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Exadata
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Very Good exposure to install and configure Oracle Linux in any supported Architecture Experienced in Create Partitions, Software Raid and LVM configurations Well experience in Patch Package management Very well exposed in Shell Scripting Experience in Creating and maintaining User accounts, profiles, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring Good Exposure to Oracle VM administration
- Technical Experience : 4 years of experience in Oracle Linux Administration Good exposure to ZFS Storage Management Good exposure in NFS configuration administration Thorough understanding of the technology stack Operating systems, middleware, storage systems, applications, networking and security, and architecture Good exposure in Monitoring troubleshooting with performance related issues Good exposure to Oracle VM Manager LDAP Administration
- Professional Attributes : Willing to work in 24/7 support
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Technology - BTech / Bachelor of Engineering - BE
- Additional Information : Knowledge on ITIL standard and best practices Experience in ZFS storage appliance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.