Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Participate in RFP responses and presales activities•Participate in customer orals, business requirement gathering, gap fit analysis and provide solutions designs and estimates.•Implement best practices while implementations upgrade support projects•Functional design reviews•Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations•Provide feedbacks to management to changes in project scope, potential crisis and need to build contingency plans
- Technical Experience : •Lead and implemented at least one end to end Trade and Logistics, SCM or Advanced manufacturing project •Conversant with Advanced WMS TMS, MRP, Discrete, Lean or Process Manufacturing. Or be able to handle the entire Retail Operations •Should be able to manage the entire configuration setups in D365 for all the T and L, Manufacturing, Retail.•Relevant Dynamics 365 Certifications•Contribute to project post mortems and create recommendations report
- Professional Attributes : •Min of 9 years of Experience.• Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge• Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening and consultative approach• Coach,mentor,motivate and supervise team members• Should have good communication,leadership and team handling skills