Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Demonstrate key deliverable from analysis phase and document the BRD and FITGAP analysis•Preparation of functional design document for simple customization•Support in Functional Testing•Demonstrate good understanding of the basic parameters and master data setup and should be able to configure with guidance from the functional lead•Preparation of Test Scripts, Scenario identification based on functional design document•Relevant Dynamics 365 Certifications
- Technical Experience : •Must be able to execute and handle the basic of E2E process like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay or Report to Record process.• Should be able to support in Finance master data setups and configurations•Exposure to LCS BPM, VSTS will be added benefit•To demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening, and consultative approach
- Professional Attributes : •Minimum of 3 years of Experience.•Contributing to team as a team player•Understand and demonstrate the requirements and solutions•Learn new areas modules depending on requirements•Demonstrate proficient written and oral communication skills