- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris Develop awesome features such as product search, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce etc b:Setup Hybris development environments and sandboxes c:Develop and deploy simple custom CMS components d:Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation e:Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Technical Experience : a:Hybris with work experience on WCMS, Commerce, Checkout and Cart, Order Management, User Groups, Product and Catalog management, internationalization, BB,BC, Promotions, scenarios, CSC, Cron Jobs, Impexes etc b:Minimum primary skill and other technical skill required Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring MVC, MsSQl, JQuery
- Professional Attributes : a: 3-4yrs of Hybris development experience b: Good communication skills and team handling skills c: Good analytical skills and presentation skills d:ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.