- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :NewsPage Functional
- Good To Have Skills :Business Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Understand NewsPage Product and can engage with Business directly b Understand NewsPage Framework and do mid-size development activities c Understanding the requirements and Creation execution of test cases d Execution of test cases and Defect Reporting e Hands on Client Handling and lead a team at least 5 members
- Technical Experience : a Knowledge on CPG industry Distribution management system b Accenture NewsPage application, Product Management, Planning, Estimation Etc, c Configuration of the Products, Bug Fixing, Analytical d Good to have Well Adapted to ADM methodology, Very Strong in delivery management e Create the specifications and features of a product, analyze and design enhancements to the application and identify and define detailed product functional requirements and use cases f Transition requirements and use
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skill, Ability to adapt to any technology b Hands on Client Handling and lead a team at least 5 members c i Program Project management skill will be added as advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.