- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management,Service Assurance,Service Excellence
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Accountability for operational management of the hosted environment included but not limited to Compute, DB administration, monitoring and backups Developing relationship with client leadership and client team Accountable for maintaining high client satisfaction scores Act as escalation point of contact for senior management onshore and offshore Being the first point of contact for clients for all the day - to-day activities Required to co-ordinate activities with the client and support teams
- Technical Experience : Ensure all SM processes are appropriately followed without any miss Required to interpret client requirements and business objectives to determine imapct/ risk to current environment and involving the right team and right people to complete the work to meet objectives Responsible for effective client service relationship management Identify, define, implement and enforce standards/ policies within client environment
- Professional Attributes : Reporting on metrics within the environment SLA and capacity reporting Manage P1 and client communications appropriately and end-2-end Drive Continual Service Improvements across all domains Manage all the activities related to the client environment
- Educational Qualification : Graduate from reputed university ITIL foundation Certification mandatory
- Additional Information : Years of Experience: 12 Years Atleast 2 modules on ITIL intermediate should be completed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.