- Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Must Have Skills :Appian Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills :Retail Digital Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Clear communication skills with ownership responsibilities of the functional space B: Thorough with Rally agile processes and production implementations, strong Appian skills C: Appian, SQL Server D: Responsible for End to End application development E: Familiarity with Appian and SQL databases F: Work closely with BAs and client on the design and development of new application G: Ability to design the application based on the requirements provided by client
- Technical Experience : A: Resource should have minimum 3 years of experience in Appian automation process B: Resource should have 3 to 4 years of experience in SQL Server
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should be able to handle the application independently B: Resource should have good communication skills C: Interact with client and understand the requirements
- Educational Qualification : A: Resource should be from BTech/MTech background
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.