- Role :Functional Data Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Strategically define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and systems. Analyze, design and/or implement data design and best practices through technology solutions. Aligned with data governance, predictive modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :BigData Analytics Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Supervise the daily functions for the Application Development and Administration, including the successful production of Business Intelligence deliverables Understanding the client requirements, translating requirements to team members, confirming feasibility, taking ownership of the tasks, suggesting best practices Experience in handling and managing team members for project guidance, mentoring and being the point-of-contact for projects Ability and desire to work in an upbeat dynamic team
- Technical Experience : Experience in design, development and deployment of Dashboards using any Reporting tools Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc Business Intelligence Governance Big Data Hadoop and Hive Concepts Good understanding of data modelling concepts and data analysis Awareness of ITIL - Operational understanding of an IT service delivery service management Good to have IT Skills - MS SQL Server 2012 above Agile SCRUM
- Professional Attributes : Strong analytical skills - Understand and translate requirements into business and technology solutions Experience with complex visualization concepts required in meeting difficult client requirements and building advanced visualizations Good interpersonal skills - Support the business architect
- Educational Qualification : University Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.