- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :SUSE Linux Administration
- Good To Have Skills :SUSE Linux Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Expert in Windows server 2000/2003 Experience of working across multiple applications like AV console, Symantec/McAfee, At least one Backup software, Patching tools AD, GPO management, File Servers Exposure to Dell or other server hardware management and monitoring tools Exposure to SAS70, ISO27001 and ISO20000 audits Experience of working in Medium/Large datacenter
- Technical Experience : Knowledge in WSUS/SMS/SCCM Basic database administration of SQL/Oracle Monitoring tools MOM/SCOM Administration of Unix/Linux Operating Systems Working Knowledge of EMC Net worker Legato Knowledge in ITIL process Knowledge in Data center standards
- Professional Attributes : Expert in Windows server 2000/2003 Experience of working across multiple applications like AV console, Symantec/McAfee, At least one Backup software, Patching tools AD, GPO management, File Servers Exposure to Dell or other server hardware management and monitoring tools
- Educational Qualification : Engineering/Degree
- Additional Information : Knowledge in WSUS/SMS/SCCM Basic database administration of SQL/Oracle Mo
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.