- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Technology Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : NetApp 7mode and C-mode: L2/L3 skills in troubleshooting, administration CIFS/SMB share management, NFS mount management Proficient with daily tasks: Storage provisioning, switch configurations, zoning as required Proficient with Storage Array Network SAN Switches administration/troubleshooting Cisco MDS, Brocade Performs troubleshooting and repairs as required as a L2/L3 support Perform daily health checks and monitoring capacity utilization
- Technical Experience : Should have implementation and execution of documented support processes and can direct others in same Provide recommendations to improve the NAS/SAN infrastructure and address/ lead critical issues and root cause analysis Strong ITIL and process discipline to ensure compliance within the managed services framework and the ability to identify and implement process improvements Knowledge of VMware ESX, UCS, Windows, Linux OS and clustered environment HPE 3par, EMC VMAX, EMC VNX, XtremIO Stor
- Professional Attributes : Good Understanding on Backup technologies like EMC Avamar and Data domain is preferred Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities Able to work in 247 shifts including
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.