- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Security Planning
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration,Cloud Platform Architecture,DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Perform risk assessments and execute tests to ensure functioning activities and security measures b:Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers c:Develop plans to safeguard computer files/intellectual property against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs
- Technical Experience : a:Install and configure the Cloud Management application for the provider for example, AWS, Azure, or VMware b:Set properties for Cloud Management c:Run Discovery on the cloud resources d:Obtain templates and approve some templates to be used to create catalog items e:Define catalog items for both VMs and more complex offerings f:Configure default lease settings g:Set pricing for the catalog items h:Define and activate provisioning rules i:Define and activate tagging rules
- Professional Attributes : a:Approve change requests associated with modifications to cloud resource b:View pending approvals for cloud resources c:View and analyze summary data on cloud resource deployments d:Monitor requests and key metrics for cloud resources
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.