- Role :Technology Delivery Lead
- Role Description :Keep the Technology business moving by building and leading high performance teams. Tenacious and efficient, drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale. Proactively support sales through innovative solutions, leading the execution of the solution plan and delivery excellence programs to achieve the delivery and commercial expectations of Accenture offerings.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 End-End Custom Java development 2 Delivery of complex inter related projects in multi-cultural, multi-technology, multi-party, multi-vendor teams across the globe encompassing planning, scoping, costing, risk management, scheduling, quality management, Release management and in-life support 3 Align the objectives for information systems activities with business change objectives 4 Manage project financials 5 Drive Innovation and automation 6 Act as the ongoing interface b/w the client
- Technical Experience : Java/J2EE Web Applications, Spring, RESTful Webservices, Build tools like Ant, Maven, JUnit or Unit Testing frameworks Experience on Agile /CICD, DevOps and Automation, Security Desirable: Java FullStack - AngularJs or ReactJS, MongoDB, Kafka/Kasandra, Microservices - Springboot
- Professional Attributes : - Proven experience in offshore delivery including experience in Project Governance, Crisis and Escalation management - Good Understanding of Comms/Telecom domain - Very good Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.