- Role :Technology Solution Planning Lead
- Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Must Have Skills :Tech Solution Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This roles responsibilities include: Focus on the overall BPS Technology Solution Single point of contact for all BPS technology groups Drive the solutioning of a new technology offering Drive the solutioning of non-standard technology solution Be the senior resource who is capability of discussing the entire technology solution with client/Accenture leadership Assits the contract team with the technology related schdules
- Technical Experience : Experience as solution architect or business consultant in a client-facing capacity Previous experience working with on/off-shore teams Preferred experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams eg delivery factories, sales teams, TSDMs, etc Technology Architect certification preferred 5 years experience in Accenture organization internal candidates Experience with common software utilized by Accenture operations IT Operations experiences
- Professional Attributes : Self-motivated and ability to work with remote resources and teams Strong communication skills and experienced in communication at executive level Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills Strong analytical skills Fluent English
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or relate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.