- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Security Strategy Transformation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Oversee, Track and ensure Implementation of technology solutions for harmonization and report the same to CISO B: Security Solution Harmonization including rationalization of PIM,WAF,NAC,McAfee,Seclore,Titus,MDR,DAM,DLP,EDR,SIEM
- Technical Experience : A: Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills B:Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance C:Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.