- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for application level architecture, solution, estimation and design 2 Responsible for the analyze, design, build and test of the assigned user stories 3 Responsible for code quality assurance for the developed code 4 Responsible for the peer review of the code developed by other peers 5 Responsible for ensuring to follow the project process related to DevOps or Agile methodology 6 Responsible to lead the team for technical implementation 7 Should have experience on DevOps tool
- Technical Experience : 1 Java Spring 2 Java Hibernate 3 SAP Hybris Commerce 4 Experience in SAP Hybris Commerce implementation and Java Spring framework 5 2 Experience on Sonar Qube, JUnit and other project quality measures 6 3 Experience on DevOps tool related to build - Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git hub
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication and leadership skills 2 Team handling and analytical skills 3 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.