- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Good To Have Skills :Job Control Language (JCL)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Testing assignment on Mainframe platform responsible for planning, construction and execution of Test scripts B: Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines and testing methodology to meet test objectives C: Ensure that testing results are easily accessible and understandable D: Using a defect management tool like JIRA, track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date E: Testing would involve batch execution using JCL, CICS/ADSO
- Technical Experience : A: Experience on JCL, CICS/ADSO B: Exposure to UFT, Selenium is optional
- Professional Attributes : A: Responsible for project delivery
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.