- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Cisco CCNP/CCIE Certification Mandatory with 5 years of experience as L3 - Strong hands on experience in Network Security - Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Network Hardware like Cisco Nexus switches, Classic switches, Cisco ISR/ASR Routers, Cisco ASA/CP firewalls, Riverbed WAN Optimizers, Cisco and Aruba Autonomous/Lightweight Access Points Cisco and Aruba Wireless LAN Controllers - Hands-on experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, PBR and BGP and multicast
- Technical Experience : - Hands-on experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, PBR and BGP and multicast - Exposure on Tunneling Protocols IPSEC/GRE - Hands-on experience in some of or all following areas: VSS, Data Center Technologies, HSRP, QoS, VoIP Cisco/Avaya, DMVPN, SSL VPN/IPsec VPN, Wireless technologies, DHCP management, Firewall skills, IPS/IDS, Internet proxy, F5 Load Balancers, SDWAN, MPLS services framework and TACACS/RADIUS Servers - Perform or participate in complex maintenance
- Professional Attributes : - Ability to perform TCP/IP Network traces/packet captures with solid experience interpreting results using APCON, Wireshark and other related technologies - Should be able to efficiently and effectively recommend and execute workarounds to restore disrupted services by following standard and predef
- Educational Qualification : As per standard
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.