- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Hadoop Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage Clients big data admin activities 2 Work on Multi Clustered environment and manage clients Hadoop eco system 3 Worked on Hadoop Upgrade, Hadoop Security setup, Worked on Encryption Activities 4 Good knowledge of Ambari and other hadoop ecosystem tool for administrative activities
- Technical Experience : 1 Extensive IT experience in software development in Data Warehousing/ETL, Big Data/Hadoop 2 Overall 5 Years of Hadoop Admin Experience 2 Years is minimum 3 Extensive experince on managing/upgrading/installation of Hadoop envrionment 4 Good to Experience on AWS/Microsoft Azure
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have expertise on managing atleast 2 types of environment Cloudera/Hortonworks/Azure/Google Cloud 2 Good to have experience on Map Reduce, Hive, Oozie, Sqoop, python and spark 3 Good knowledge in Hadoop Shell Commands 4 Should be a good team leader
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.