- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Good To Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Basic understanding of Redhat Linux 72 Understanding on Issue/Revoke and manage PKI service should have knowledge on CRL Validity checking Certificate Templates Auto enrollment Manual enrollment User and machine certs Should have good troubleshooting knowledge understanding on public and private certificate Understanding on PKI authentication process
- Technical Experience : Ability to do basic network troubleshooting using the standard tools available Trained on the service management processes - incident management, change management, service request Good with powershell scripting Willingness to work in shifts
- Professional Attributes : 2 to 5 years of experience in Active Directory Certificate Service and Public PKI like Digicert/Entrust
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree in Engineering
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.