- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Project Portfolio Management Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables 2 Provides leadership in group strategy development for multi-year initiatives 3 Builds strategies around leading practices, combining external with prior experience into a group vision 4 Responsible for Production support metrics
- Technical Experience : 1 Leads multiple functions with as separate organizations with separate managers 2 Builds / maintains parallel centers around distinct competencies 3 Able to step into non-core areas and provide spot leadership as necessary
- Professional Attributes : 1 Responsible for solution design and delivery 2 Experienced in leading production support, operations and implementation teams 3 5 years in Management and Plays a key role in delivery roadmap; 4 Develops improvement initiatives
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.