Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AIEP for Chemicals
- Good To Have Skills :Supply Chain Networking and Inventory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Conduct research on recent trends in Chemicals Industry, and link them to business and IT imperatives
b Drive innovation for chemicals and various industry segments such as specialty, paints coatings, performance, commodity etc with a clear focus on new technologies and their applications for these industries
c Develop new offerings technology assets, point of views, rapid prototypes for chemical industry in line with latest trends and client imperatives in chemicals
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 6 years of demonstrated work experience in chemical industry in the areas of Management/Technology Consulting, Digital Transformation, Process Control, Innovation, Manufacturing Operations Excellence, Supply Chain, Sales Marketing
b Candidates with global exposure having worked for global companies in the above industries, on international stints will be preferred
Prior hands-on awareness of Business Process Management Industry Processes, Process Transformation, Digital Transformation
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication oral/written/verbal skills strong articulation and presentation skills
b Problem solving attitude with ability to manage stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : MBA preferred with Engineering B Tech/ BE degree in Chemicals from reputed institute within India