- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AIEP for Chemicals
- Good To Have Skills :Business Process Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Conduct research on recent trends in Chemicals Industry, and link them to business and IT imperatives for Industry b Analyst role in innovation for chemicals and various industry segments such as specialty, paints coatings, performance, commodity etc with a clear focus on new technologies and their applications for these industries c Analyst role to develop new offerings technology assets, point of views, rapid prototypes for chemical industry in line with latest trends and client imperatives
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 3 to 5 years of demonstrated work experience in chemical industry in the areas of Management/Technology Consulting, Digital Transformation, Process Control, Innovation, Manufacturing Operations Excellence, Supply Chain, Sales Marketing b Candidates with global exposure having worked for global companies in the above industries, on international stints will be preferred Prior hands-on awareness of Business Process Management Industry Processes, Process Transformation, Digital Transforma
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication oral/written/verbal skills strong articulation and presentation skills b Problem solving attitude with ability to manage stakeholders c Team Player, Ability to work seamlessly across organizational teams
- Educational Qualification : MBA preferred with Engineering B Tech/ BE degree in Chemicals from reputed institute within India
- Additional Information : CGPA of 6 and above / Percentage Marks of 60 and above throughout the education completed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.