- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The Security Operations Engineer will have a broad understanding of the current cyber security landscape, with a background in monitoring tools, mitigation, and process documentation You will collaborate with the Security Operations, Application Services, and IT Services teams to engineer and implement security controls based upon policies, standards, and best practices to protect managed Client system Experience in security tool management like SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, anti-virus and FIM
- Technical Experience : Must have hands on experience of security monitoring tools and techniques Ability to utilize Security monitoring SIEM infrastructure to review, analyze and alert security events on client Server and infrastructure systems Understanding of attack recognition and response systems to ensure the organizational network systems are safe from intrusion Familiarity with RHEL, Windows Server and Network technologies Working knowledge of infrastructure security technologies
- Professional Attributes : Familiarity of PCI Data Security Standard with a focus on security incident management Ability to verify security controls and violations against corporate configuration standards and best practices Ability to identify false positives and creating Proof-of-concept PoC for reporting Level 2/3 support
- Educational Qualification : Certifications Preferred: CISSP, SCCP, Other industry standard Security Certifications
- Additional Information : Flexible Business Hours with escalation/on-call responsibilities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.