- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Cloud Platform
- Good To Have Skills :System Integration Delivery Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Senior System Administrators with experience range between 5 to 9 years, with a solid technical background into Windows Server Administration, Active Directory Administration and server hardware administration, and ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form The primary responsibility is to provide L2/L3 support to existing windows infrastructure on 24x7 basis for a set of customers, be escalation point for L1 and L2 teams
- Technical Experience : L2/L3 level working knowledge on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies eg windows server, active directory, patching tools, server hardware blade as well as rack, various enterprise grade antivirus systems, various virtualizations and public cloud Hyper-V, VMWare, Azure, AWS Responsible to provide senior level of support for Wintel technologies, handle the escalated issues and adhering to SLAs Additionally, responsible for creating, reviewing an
- Professional Attributes : Must have hands-on experience as system administrator of Windows server-side infrastructure Windows 2008, 2012, Active Directory, Server Hardware etc and associated technologies eg DNS, DHCP, WINS and Group Policies You must have worked on enterprise grade server hardware Install, Configure and Mai
- Educational Qualification : L2/L3 level working knowledge on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving
- Additional Information : Good to have Skills: Admin knowledge on Windows Server Technologies, Reporting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.