- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Server Virtualization Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This role requires a Level-2 resource primarily responsible for extending support across 24x7 in rotational shifts for Net WebApplications hosted into Cloud and On-premises Wintel Environment designed for Accenture Broadcast Services
- Technical Experience : Ensuring IT systems and applications are available and, upto date in production environment as defined in any service level agreements; Perform level-2 troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, including being able to interpret, understand, and troubleshoot in collaboration with the client, Accenture teams and vendor IT infrastructure support - perform proactive/periodic hardware monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware resources and if needed, troubleshoot and
- Professional Attributes : Windows Server Client OS Installation, Configuration, Troubleshot etc Deployment/ IIS Administration Support for Net Applications Hand-On experience for Dell/HP Hardware Server Client Working experience of MS SQL Working experience of CloudOps and DevOps activities ITIL, MCSE, AWS/ AZURE
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Follow various ITIL processes in IT Service Delivery Incident/Change/Request Management and ensurin
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.