- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Sharepoint Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Office365
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must demonstrate ability to work productively with a wide range of people as well as ability to effectively present information to customers and senior management Subject Matter expertise on SharePoint server administration- Hands on experience in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 Server SharePoint Online Install and configure MS SharePoint Servers and their Services including patch/service packs for SharePoint Configuration of Service Application and their proxies and troubleshooting issues Shar
- Technical Experience : riting SharePoint Standard Operational Documentation for SharePoint Manage/Create Portals and associated personal portal sites The SharePoint Administrator will administer and manage a SharePoint farm and databases Perform SharePoint network and security audits and manage security of all sub-sites SharePoint Backup Restore Farm/Site Configuration of SSL Certificates on SP Servers Migration experience will be Add-On of SharePoint On Prem versions or SPO Online Well conversant with PowerShell
- Professional Attributes : Administer the scalability and maintenance of the SharePoint servers Performance and capacity management of SharePoint servers Administer SharePoint deployment configurations Including: web front end, Job, Search and Index servers Backup and Restore Activity, Add-on if done through any tool ShareP
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : Knowledge of Active Directory configuration and management Understanding of Hardware and Network Lo
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.