- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Good To Have Skills :Project Portfolio Management Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: To Work as Project Manager b: Ensure that all deliverable are delivered with the project timelines c: Should have knowledge of all project management tools d: Should be able to manage the project financials and resources e: Prepare Project cut over strategies
- Technical Experience : a: should be PMP certified
- Professional Attributes : a: Must have atlease 10 year of experience in SAP domain b: Should have sound knowledge all SAP Modules c: Must have done 2-3 project implementation as Project Manager d: Good leader with excellent communication skills e: Exceptional Client Handling skills
- Educational Qualification : Must be CA/CS/ICWA/MBA/ BE/BTech/MTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.