- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should have strong experience in implementing Success Factors Compensation and Variable Pay modules and HR business processes for external customers B o Configure Compensation plan Variable Pay Plan templates including total compensation o Configure Compensation forms design worksheets o Configure Field Based Permissions, Route Maps, Executive Reviews o Launch of compensation forms o Manage changes in Compensation Reports o Manage Reward statements configurations- Knowledge on XML, HTML, CS
- Technical Experience : A 4 years experience in building or supporting configurations for Success Factors in Compensation and Variable Pay B Must have SAP HCM implementation / support experience c Success Factors Compensation and Variable Pay Certified d Experience in other SuccessFactors modules would be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1Should have good analytical skills 2 Ability to work under pressure Good Presentation Skills 3 Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.