- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Energy Data Management Device Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Utilities
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Device Management Lead consultant responsible for aligning detailed customer service business processes and requirements to SAP CRB Utilities solutions tools applications in planning and designing / architecting projects as well as providing integration and solution delivery oversight Will work with deployment teams to ensure sound and leading practice design, end to end integration to support business processes and utility business objectives
- Technical Experience : A Solution design for business process scope including meter shop inventory, testing, inspections, routes and consumption reads, read uploads to Billing, integration to back end work management for work assignments B In depth knowledge of the Technical Master Data model and DM configuration in supporting design / build activities with integration to Billing master data C Extensive experience in integrated and parallel testing planning and execution for batch job processing and exceptions
- Professional Attributes : A Strong communication skills required; written, verbal, and strong interpersonal skills B Can speak to reference-able functional roles on IS-U implementations C Demonstrated cross functional ability D Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, fast paced team environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.