- Role :Business Operations - PMO Lead
- Role Description :Create, implement and manage a program office function in support of the execution of delivery or product work. Monitor and report progress to key stakeholders. May have responsibilities for the financial and operational management
- Must Have Skills :Business Operations Management
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Plan and delivers framework designs to structure the processes around service operations Contribute to align approach and identify efficiencies on key service processes, impacting customers, consumers and stakeholders alike Assure proper and effective communication and interactions across different teams involved Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making with leadership audiences Manage centralized repository of processes under its scope, improving process
- Technical Experience : Project and Program Management Service Management Information Technology background Customer and Service delivery expertise People leadership experience Strategic mindset Advisor Counselor approach Status Quo challenger Innovative
- Professional Attributes : The Biz Ops Service Ops Manager is responsible for integrating aligning and standardizing critical service processes to ensure IAM Service Areas operations are running effectively and efficiently It is accountable to design, develop and utilize frameworks to structure common processes
- Educational Qualification : Any Bachelor degree or above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.