- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Finastra Fusion Trade Innovation (TI+)
- Good To Have Skills :Business Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Determine requirements,Clarifying a clients system specifications B:understanding their work practices and the nature of their business C:Define software requirements, Analyze business requirements, work with TC to determine estimates D:Develop solutions with TI and related interfaces and working with the project team to implement them E:Prepare ERFs and Functional Specifications; F:Present solutions to Client in written or oral reports Assist customer with change-management activities
- Technical Experience : A:Extensive knowledge of functionality and business application of TI Trade Innovation B:Extensive industry banking knowledge C:Misys Products in order to lead the implementation of business solutions for client
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have strong communication skills B: Resource should have strong leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.