- Role :Functional Data Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Strategically define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and systems. Analyze, design and/or implement data design and best practices through technology solutions. Aligned with data governance, predictive modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Manufacturing Execution System
- Good To Have Skills :SAP HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide solutions across one or more technology area Map business requirements to the technical architecture design and data model Responsible for end-to-end development, implementation, enhancements and production Support activities Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems Contributes to strategic direction for teams
- Technical Experience : Experience in Native HANA and Manufacturing is a must Provide technical expertise on the business modelling of HANA objects, performance improvement in HANA, and reporting on top of HANA views
- Professional Attributes : This role will be a hands-on person who has done large data migration onto SAP HANA and also creating asset and accelerators for the data migration
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.