- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Laboratory Information and Execution Systems
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Application Maintenance, Support and Enhancement experience b: Implement Change requests end to end RCA for repetitive issues and solutioning c: Ability to work directly with the client d: Resolve issues within SLA e Work on Change and Incident Management tools
- Technical Experience : a: LIMS Labware/LabVantage/ Sample Manager/ StarLIMS/SQL LIMS b: SDMS and CDS tools like NuGenesis, OpenLab, Empower, Chromeleon c: Reports Crystal Reports, Infomaker, BI d: External Interfaces knowledge SAP MII, Instrument Interfacing e Database Oracle / MS Scripting knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a Minimum 10 years of experience with 8 years in LIMS LabWare, Sample Manager,LabVantage, SQL LIMS, Star LIMS, Empower, NuGenesis, OpenLab b: Implementation knowledge of Net / Java c Worked on Oracle or MS databases and has implementation knowledge of scripting language d Worked on reports Crystal
- Educational Qualification : a BE completed
- Additional Information : a Handling multiple projects/clients b Worked on RFPs c ITIL Certified / ITIL Process Knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.