- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC LE Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Responsible for Support delivery across regions in SAP Warehouse Management Materials Management b Manage delivery escalations and present governance reports to client c Identify and implement improvement opportunities in the SAP Warehouse Management space d Groom and guide the team members achieve their objectives e Integration with FI , PP , SD knowledge is needed Significant 1st experience required in an international environment
- Technical Experience : a 5 years experience in SAP Warehouse Management Materials Management b Conversant in stock transport orders c Co-ordinate with ABAP team in trouble shooting and for program bug fixes d Lead a team of 10 in day to day support activities Attending and driving meeting with clients e Knowledge of user exits and WM program and tables
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Will be able to work independently and under pressure D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.