Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 QM Master Data 2 QM Integration experience with MM, PP, SD, PM, WM QM 3 Document archiving 3rd party or DMS system 4 goods receipt inspection, which includes Inspection Lot Approval, Results Recording, Defects Recording, and Usage Decision with Digital Signatures Dynamic Modification Skip Lots used 5 Batch Classification Batch Management
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have 4 years of relevant experience in QM with Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills 2 Must have industry experience in production planning area 3 Administer data models in SAP HANA, including managing schemas, the importing exporting and transporting of data models 4 Should have very good analytical and communication skills
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills
B Should be good team player
C Will be able to work independently and under pressure
D Should have good logical and analytical thinking