- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Weblogic Application Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for applying patches, Releases and resolving P1 P2 Issues of database Removing fragmentation by Index Re-Building and Tables re-organization Troubleshoot and resolve database-related incidents reported by users or detected by database monitoring solution Validate and execute routine change requests - eg create users; reset password; grant access to database object Involved in database cloning for testing purpose Maintenance of Data Guard standby database for more 10 databases
- Technical Experience : • Responsible for applying patches, Releases and resolving P1 & P2 Issues of database. • Removing fragmentation by Index Re-Building and Tables re-organization. • Troubleshoot and resolve database-related incidents reported by users or detected by database monitoring solution. • Validate and execute routine change requests - e.g. create users; reset password; grant access to database object. • Involved in database cloning for testing purpose. • Maintenance of Data Guard (standby database) for more 10 databases. • Maintenance of the existing modules according to the requirement of the work. • Participate in System Software Upgrades / Software Patches - e.g. validate the upgrade; test and exploit new features. • Ensure that database availability, reliability, and security expectations are met and/or exceeded. • Validate and execute formal change requests - e.g. implement database changes to a database environment. • Coordinate Oracle updates, fixes and upgrades with Infrastructure suppor
- Professional Attributes : Responsible for applying patches, Releases and resolving P1 P2 Issues of database Removing fragmentation by Index Re-Building and Tables re-organization Troubleshoot and resolve database-related incidents reported by users or detected by database monitoring solution Validate and execute routine
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.