- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- Minimum 5 years hands on experience on PRPC Implementation b- Complete knowledge on the PEGA Process Flows and activities c- Proficient on the UI Elements and Reporting elements d- Strong knowledge on the Decision Management Techniques in PEGA e- Experience in Integration SOAP,HTTP Connectors and Services, Listeners and Batch Processes and Agents Knowledge on PEGA Upgrade activities and PEGA Mobile f- Experience on more than two PEGA frameworks
- Technical Experience : a- Experience in Integration with Database, External systems via SOAP/REST services b- Thorough hands-on in using tools like Live-UI, Clipboard and Tracer c- Understanding of Various environments involved and the deployment activities d- Ability to write Unit test cases and execute them per requirements e- Good understanding of object oriented programming concepts f- Mandatory Certifications: CSA, CSSA or CUIS g- Experience in application development/system integration
- Professional Attributes : a- Communication should be good and able to handle client calls independently b- Able to Handle pressure situations in the Project c- Team Management- Able to handle the team efficiently
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.