- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 In-depth understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, SANS Top 25,OSSTMM,PTES,NIST stds 2 Exp in performing security assessments for identifying SQL injections,XSS, CSRF,authentication/authorization, OWASP top 10 issues 3 To conduct white, black and grey box testing Define maintain enforce appln security best practices To issue reports on assigned appln system scans,Exp on both commercial and open source tools Burp suite, AppScan, WebInspect, Appspider, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP, Kali Linux
- Technical Experience : 1 To conduct Application Security testing for Web and client-server application to assess the vulnerabilities 2 In-depth knowledge of security technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication techniques and protocols etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in removing false positives, analyzing dynamic scan webinspect, appscan reports 2 Understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques Provide expert advice and recommendation to application development team 3 Good Interpersonal Skills 4 Good team player
- Educational Qualification : Btech or BE or MCA
- Additional Information : 1 SASTStatic Application Security Testing SAST Tools Certifications such as CEH SANS OSCP CISSP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.