- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Cloud Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Security analyst will support daily Splunk operational activities, monitoring and Incident response within the information security environment Delivering high quality technical and/or consulting solutions to clients in response to security requirements Perform multiple assigned technical tasks including system administration, monitoring, capacity management, research, and analysis of the security solutions The Analysts will need to have network security product, technology, threat, vulnerabilit
- Technical Experience : At least 2-6 years of experience in Information Security Good understanding of Security Information and Event Management concepts and hands-on experience on Splunk administration
- Professional Attributes : Expert in installing and using Splunk apps Experience in working with Splunk authentication and permissions and having significant experience in supporting large scale Splunk deployments Experience in Splunk cluster administration and ES administration Experience developing Splunk queries and da
- Educational Qualification : Certified Splunk Administrator Desirable to have Splunk Architect certifications
- Additional Information : Experience developing Splunk queries and dashboards targeted at understanding application performan
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.