- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats
- Must Have Skills :Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Good To Have Skills :Risk Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities: - Effectively and efficiently leads a small to medium and moderately complex, high performing, globally dispersed team ensuring all SLAs and areas of compliance ie personnel management and audits are met within stated deadlines - End-to-end ownership and accountability within area of responsibility and scope of services focused on outcomes to deliver high quality, dependable, cost effective, technology services for our customers - Ability to influence direct supervisor, pee
- Technical Experience : Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery service area includes but are not limited to: - DR plan creation and maintenance as required for contractual clients - Conduct Technology Impact, availability and Continuity risk assessments of critical technology assets - Recovery Technology solution evaluation with various infrastructure Technology domains - DR Plan implementation and recovery testing internal and joint client annually for each SUS DR client - Conducts business impact analyses fo
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 1-year ITIL process experience Airline operations experience a plus Certified Business Continuity Professional CBCP certification Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills Self-motivated and detail oriented Knowledge of business impact analysis methodologies
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 5 years technology experience knowledge to support recovery strategy design and testing Mi
- Additional Information : Standard Business Hours with escalation/on-call responsibilities for critical application service is
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.