- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ownership within area of responsibility and scope of services focused on outcomes to deliver high quality, dependable, cost effective solutions for our customers Lead, make decisions, and take actions Ability to influence direct supervisor, peers or subordinates in a productive way to achieve desired outcomes Responsible for the currency of the documentation and automation in area of responsibility Ability to influence direct supervisor, peers and subordinates in a productive way to achieve
- Technical Experience : Must have hands on experience of security monitoring tools and techniques Ability to utilize Security monitoring SIEM infrastructure to review, analyze and alert security events on client Server and infrastructure systems Experience in security tool management like SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, anti-virus, FIM, and vulnerability scanners Familiarity and work experience of PCI Data Security Standard with a focus on security incident management Ability to verify security controls and violations
- Professional Attributes : Understanding of network traffic patterns from a security perspective Ability to understand encryption techniques and best practices Ability to identify false positives and creating Proof-of-concept PoC for reporting Level 2/3 support techniques to provide problem resolution
- Educational Qualification : At least 4 years of relevant experience Certifications Preferred: CISSP, SCCP, Other industry stand
- Additional Information : Work Type: Technical Management, service delivery operations type role, leading service strategy wit
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.