- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Docker Kubernetes Administrations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The individual will be responsible for taking a significant leading role in the day-to-day management and support of a large and complex Cloud environment for a large, international company A self-motivated individual with strong time management, problem solving, and communication skills are a must for this position Daily Responsibilities: PaaS runtime operations Rebooting Docker service Rebooting server Evacuating nodes Establish container monitoring and alarming Establish intra-cont
- Technical Experience : Establish intra-container technology monitoring and alarming within OSE Platform Security patches/Bug fixes Release management application Application incident management Enable metrics based auto scaling Enable log aggregation, management and analytics L1/L2 Ticketing through SNOW Major Areas of Accountability: Create projects/namespaces, users and access Test access to external systems datastores, DataPower etc Enable product security TLS, Authn, Authz Set application specific param
- Professional Attributes : Required Skill Set: 6-8 years of IT experience supporting UNIX servers in a mission critical environment AWS Certified Sysops or Solution architect Excellent communication skills Team player attitude Desire to support an IT Infrastructure 24x7 and be a part of the on-call rotation Linux Admi
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.