- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Software Defined Network Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Network Tech Support PractitionerAct as the ongoing Work as Subject Matter Expert of Network planning, design, build, test and deployment activities for Network Transformation projects Develop HLD/LLDs for Enterprise networks factoring in Customer requirements, scalability, adaptability and Industry best practices Develop equipment specifications, configurations and design documentation Assist with network testing proof-of-concept or network validation Occasionally assist with internal network t
- Technical Experience : Cisco/HPE Routing-Switching , SDN-SDWAN Implementation
- Professional Attributes : Experienced on Network Convergence / Transformation projects involving integration of Voice, Video and Unified Messaging Services with the Core Data Network Understanding of Velocloud/Viptela SD-WAN concepts site, Gateway, Hub, VCO Deployment of Velocloud/Viptela appliances physical and virtual
- Educational Qualification : BE, BTech, MCA
- Additional Information : Knowledge about Security Architecture especially firewalls Knowledge of IPv6 Knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.