- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planing, scheduling, budgetting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :Deployment management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Plan and Lead the execution of a comprehensive Deployment Plan 2 Which includes Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting, Metrics, Training, Pilots and Resources 3 Co-ordinate with all the Project team to ensure the alignment between all deployment - related activities 4 This includes week-end deployment activities 5 Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates
- Technical Experience : 6 FA domain Knowledge 7 Knowledge on FA Processes - P2P, R2R and O2C 8 Scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Professional Attributes : Necessary Certifications
- Educational Qualification : BE / BTECH
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.