- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Apttus Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Manage individual CPQ-focused tracks within Business Applications transformation b Become an expert on best practices and how the client implements business systems including creating workflows, reports, and dashboards c Gather and analyze business requirements and critical data elements across functional areas d Deliver recommendations for business process improvements and implement recommendations
- Technical Experience : a Must have Good Communication skill /Capable of Client facing Veeva Trained Preferably b Good to have Handled Team of 2-3 junior Developers
- Professional Attributes : At least 3 yrs of experience Apttus Exp with Steel brick/Salesforce CPQ, Apttus, or Big Machines is strongly preferred with Apttus the preference
- Educational Qualification : At least 15 years in Education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.