- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Ping Identity Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Excellent troubleshooting skills with PingFederate Experienced in managing user life cycle management related incidents and service requests Configuration, administration, upgrade, update and patch management Troubleshoot issues related to the identities within the IAM environment
- Technical Experience : Having an Overall experience of 2-3 years in Identity and Access Management Experience in working with the single sign on and federation protocols like SAML Good understanding of access management, federated identity, 2-factor solutions, and LDAP directories Good hands on experience in PingFederate, Ping Access Experience in installing and maintaining the PingFederate across different environments
- Professional Attributes : Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standard
- Additional Information : Knowledge on ITIL standard and best practices Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.