- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialty,Security Strategy & Planning
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The candidate will be responsible for evaluating process capability maturity The person will be responsible for process/review compliance check He/she must have in-depth knowledge and experience in implementing estimation models in projects
- Technical Experience : Participate in the evaluation, development and implementation of security standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments Provide administrative and technical assistance in the management of information security such as developing, monitoring and enforcing practices
- Professional Attributes : 2-5 years of relevant experience in standards and framework implementation Knowledge of Security Risk Management, IT Security and Infrastructure is a plus Experience in other GRC tools like ServiceNow, MetricStream, Bwise is a plus Very good communication and customer management skills Excelle
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
- Additional Information : na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.