- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialty,Security Strategy & Planning
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 5-7 years of relevant experience in security solutions implementation CISSP certification will be an added advantage Excellent analytical skills and understanding of security processes Very good communication and customer management skills Excellent command of English verbal/written Ability to work with a global team Well-organized team worker with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Technical Experience : Implement security risk analysis for current and new systems to find system weaknesses or disclosures Suggest measures to improve IT related procedures, operations, processes and systems throughout organization Search technology and reduce risks in every information security segment Consult and comply with set controls, standards, policies and procedures while carrying out IT activities Prepare security program plans and execute IT controls, processes, audit tools, interfaces and utilities
- Professional Attributes : The candidate will be responsible for required to be commensurate with cyber-security, risk management, compliance auditing, testing, customer service and information assurance The candidate will be required to design and implement the best security solutions for an organizations needs
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
- Additional Information : na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.