- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :AngularJS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Engineer will be responsible for closely working with Clients to understand their pain points, freezing requirements develop/deploy required automation solution built around Cisco product folio b The engineer will build these solutions following Cisco guidelines, best practices and well-defined processes to ensure high quality deliverable c The engineer will setup local lab environment to test and demonstrate automation solution
- Technical Experience : a Experience in MEAN stack for Portal/UI and Middleware development a AngularJS 2, Nodejs, Java Script, HTML5, CSS b Web/App Server IIS /Tomcat Apache/Jboss c Web Services REST / SOAP d XML / XSLT / JSON / REGEX e Camunda Workflow and BPM f SQL Database, MongoDB b Exposure to Object Oriented Programing and software design concepts c Exposure to Unix / Linux environments
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication b Good leadership skills c team handling skills d analytical skills e presentation skills f ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : UG/PG
- Additional Information : Exposure to Micro services architecture Good understanding of TCP/IP Networking concepts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.