- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1, Lead technical developer who can develop hands on new solutions in the existing application working with multiple teams 2,Should be able to interact with the client business in understanding the business context , translate it into technical requirements , Develop and test , support client testing , deploy
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have min 4 yrs of experience in development projects of SAP Hybris Commerce both B2B B2C 2 Should have experience in creating functional / technical designs ; experience in having technical discussions with the client 3 Should be able to envisage testing scope and create test scenarios for the developments 4 Should be able to guide the junior team members technically , do code review of team members developments
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should possess good communication skills, directly interfacing with clients IT and Business teams 2 Should be able to discuss business scenarios talk business language with pros cons of each variations 3 Should be able to do high level effort estimation of new requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.